Ticket price includes the ferry trip from Patonga and return to transport ticket holders between Patonga and Broken Bay Sport and Recreation Centre (BBSRC).
Please be aware of the timings – ferries do not go all day!
While there is plenty of space at BRSRC getting on the ferry early ensures you can locate a prime position with your family and friends.
Unfortunately those who leave it too late and can’t get on the last ferry because it is full, will need to find their own way there. The best way to make sure you don’t miss out is get to get to wharf early!!
- 9.00 am – The passenger ferry will leave from Palm Beach – anyone coming from Palm Beach needs to be on this ferry.
- 9.30 am – First ferry will leave Patonga for the first trip to BBSRC.
- Then 10.10, 10.50 and 11.30 – The ferry will shuttle all ticket holders to the venue.
- 11.30 pm – is the very last ferry.
- 5:30pm – The First ferry back to Patonga will leave the BBSRC.
- 5:30 pm – 7pm – The ferry will shuttle all ticket holders back to Patonga.
- Approx. 7.00pm – The Last ferry will take anyone needing to go to back to Palm Beach.
If you are making your own way to Broken Bay Sport and Recreation Centre you will require a valid ticket. When you arrive, please make your way to the Merchandise table to get your wristbands. Anyone without a wristband will be asked to leave so please sure you get them.
Unfortunately in previous years there have been problems with non-ferry ticket holders catching the ferry home, causing congestion and delays. This year we have provided extra ferry capacity and removed the non-ferry ticket option. We apologise for any inconvenience, but we would like it run as smoothly as possible on the day for everyone.
The passenger ferry will leave from Palm Beach at 9.00 am (please check with Palm Beach Ferries on (02) 9974 2411 to confirm times.