Patonga Blues Across the Bay – Festival Terms and Conditions
Event Organiser: Patonga Beach Tennis Sports Social & Community Club Incorporated
Event (Trading as): Patonga Blues Across the Bay
Venue: Broken Bay Sport and Recreation Centre (BBSRC)
ABN: 73 682 559 127
These terms and conditions outline the conditions of sale and entry for all ticket holders.
CONDITIONS OF SALE
- Patonga Blues Across the Bay is an outdoor event held at the Broken Bay Sport and Recreation Centre.
- There will be no refunds made on tickets if you choose not to attend due to inclement weather.
- There will be no refunds made on tickets if you miss the festival ferry.
- If cancellation occurs due to health regulations, refunds will be made available to all ticket holders, less any ticketing costs.
- Cancellation of the event may occur in an extreme weather situation, if this is the case then refunds will be issued to all ticket holders, less any ticketing costs.
- If the event is deferred to another date due to unforeseen circumstances, all patrons will have the option to roll over their tickets to the new date.
- If patrons cannot make the new date, then refunds may be issued, less any ticketing costs.
- All tickets holders will be expected to adhere to current health and safety regulations set out by NSW health at the time of the festival. Refusal to do so may result in entry being refused or asked to leave the festival site at the patrons own cost.
- All ticket holders will be expected to adhere to any procedure set out by the festival to ensure the Event organisers are adhering the current health and safety regulations set out by the NSW health at the time of the festival. Refusal to do so may result in entry being refused or asked to leave the festival site at the patrons own cost.
- Ticket holders should come to the Patonga Pavillion with their tickets / proof of ticket confirmation.
- Wristbands will then be exchanged for your ticket and must be worn at all times for the duration of the Event.
- Wristbands will give you access to the ferry and the festival site.
- Ferries will only be operating between 9:00am to 12.00pm, to take ticket holders to the BBSRC with the last ferry departing Patonga Wharf at 11:30pm.
- Ferries will be operating from 5:30pm in the afternoon to take ticket holders back to Patonga Wharf.
- Anyone who misses the ferries will have to organise their own transportation to or/and from the BBSRC.
- Audio or visual recordings of the Event are prohibited unless with the express permission of the organisers.
- Still cameras are permitted but images may only be used for private purposes and not public display.
- By attending the Event, ticket holders consent to being included in any film and/or sound recordings of the Event that may take place and agree for these recordings to be used by the Event organiser.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, the event organisers and the venue do not accept liability of any nature for the acts, omissions or default of those providing services in connection with the Event or any liability for any injury, damage, loss, delay or additional expenses which are incurred at or in association with this Event.
- Ticket holders acknowledge that neither the event nor the venue will be responsible for any loss or damage to property (including personal property such as bags, money or other personal items) brought to or purchased at the Event by ticket holders and their guests.
- Ticket holders and their guests must ensure they do not behave inappropriately.
- Entry may be refused or patrons may be asked to leave from the festival site if they are behaving in an intoxicated, disorderly, offensive, threatening or inappropriate manner, towards any person, at the patrons own cost.
- In order for patrons to purchase their ticket, the event organisers may need to collect and keep personal information, including name, address, credit card or payment details, and telephone. We may also need to disclose your personal information as required by law or as permitted under the Privacy Act.